Image Map

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Books!

Brave Love Blog

Day 7! I'm on a roll.

I have been reading more and more since being pregnant; I'd like to think it's because I've finally figured out how to balance it all, but really I think it's because I listen to my body and sometimes mama needs to just put her feet up and relax.  I still find myself trying to make a good, solid effort to put

Currently Reading:
10 Distinctions of Millionaires and Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith
How Toddlers Thrive by Tovah P. Klein PhD
The Fault in their Stars by John Green
Contagious by Johah Berger

Recently Read:
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvy Karp
The Noticer by Andy Andrews

Highly Recommend:
The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
The Help by Kathryn Stockett


I've taken a few books out of the library this summer but never really got into them much.  I have found the little time I do have, I just don't want to waste, so if I start a book and it just doesn't capture me, I probably won't bother finishing.  I've mentioned before too, that I am trying hard to only buy books that help me grow as a person.  As much as I used to love chick lit, I'm just not feeling it so much any more.  Maybe another cheesy beach read will capture me, but the last Emily Giffin novel, well, let's say I was happy I could return it to the library.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)