Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ornament Exchange 2014! {Join in on the festive fun!}

It's the Holiday Season and what better way than to spread a little Christmas cheer??  I am hooking up with the lovely Rachel at #mommylife and Tausha at Taush.O for a fun little ornament swap!  I did one a few years back and received some super cute ornaments that I normally would have not bought for myself, and putting them on the tree each year brings a smile to my face.  Plus, it's always nice to make new friends.

When Rach asked if I wanted to host a swap with her, I was all for it!   Sign ups are by Sunday 12/7 and we are asking that you mail your item out by 12/15.  This way, we can share and enjoy our goodies before Christmas Day.



If you are interested, simply leave your e-mail below and we will pair you up with another person.  You can share details about what your interests are, if you blog, and your instagram name, or just be surprised! Share with anyone who may be interested!!

'Tis the season to be jolly!!!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)