Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan

I only have 4 more weekly grocery shops until my due date!  Holy. Moly.  It's getting harder to plan out meals and shop for them, as I just am over food haha.  I remember this happened with Brooke too.  My creative and zippy kitchen prep is non-existent. I just try to think of as many easy/healthy meals as I can for the weekly menu and get in/out of that store!

I try to have lunch ideas on hand too, as sometimes Joe comes home for lunch. Sometimes he does not. Leftovers are usually around, but in case they're not, pasta and sauce, sandwiches…and that's about it.  Any quick lunch ideas for my hubby??



Menu:

Monday- Pork Tenderloin in a Jamaican Jerk Beer Marinade (Tastefully Simple mix)
Tuesday- Lasagna Rollups
Wednesday-Pasta Caprese
Thursday- Crockpot Tortellini Sausage Soup
Friday-Cheddar Garlic Chicken

Not gonna lie…Sat/Sun I'm gonna wing it and maybe even see if Joe feels like cooking!! I'm all ears for any ideas you may be cooking up lately…I will not deny I am in a total cooking rut. Boo!! I love cooking, but right now, but aching back, tired feet, and big old prego self just want to throw in the dish towel haha.  I know I can't, but man I am tempted to try one of those services like Plated or whatever.  The act of thinking of what to make sometimes takes more energy than cooking! ;)  Baby boy will be here soon, I know, and life will become a new normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)