Image Map

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Confess...


....This Confession Session was super fun, so I decided to do it again!

...Brooke's learning a value of a dollar in her own 3 year old mind.  She's saving money for "Robo Dog, which both Joe and I have thought about going and buying, but we know we are teaching her valuable skills such as patience, hard work pays off, money, counting, and rewards.

...I am more than stoked I just put in my sampling order for KEEP--You guys, this Summer line is the bomb! I had to pay shipping & handling and got $275 FOR FREE!!! (you could too!)

...I have a night with my girl Alison planned tonight--SO excited!

...I have to clean the entire house before I can go #cinderella

...Keeping a one year old and a 3 year old entertained while cleaning is really tricky!

...I haven't been feeling my workouts lately. I blame the weather ha!

...The sun is out and therefore I feel better already today!

...I felt the sickies coming on yesterday so I chugged a Kombucha, took an epsom salt detox bath (seriously felt myself sweating!) and cleared my chakras. I feel good today!

...I'm still really trying to work on my diet/reflux/gerd issues and it is SUCH a pain. I miss being able to eat whatever I want whenever I want.  

...It's going to hit the 60's/70's this weekend and I am pumped!

....Brooke has her dance pictures this Sunday and Joe is not happy that she has to wear makeup 

...I go through phases where I kind of obsess over things and right now it's cleaning. I'm going to do Jen's Challenge and start Monday. Who wants to join?!  

I love her idea of  Zone cleaning and I'm hoping this helps me stay on top of it!



....I could totally sit here and write all day, but I must get to cleaning!



Happy Thursday loves!

1 comment:

  1. You sound super busy! I just started a new cleaning schedule that I am going to post about soon...it's been working incredibly well! But I don't have any littles to distract me so it may be different for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)