Image Map

Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekend

It's Monday! I'm a little late to the game here...
We had a morning full of snuggles and no where to be.
It's damp and dreary, and I have no desire to leave.
We had a nice little weekend;
it didn't go as expected, but we made the most of it!

I finally got my vision board AND hung my first vision.

It's of course the house of our dreams, and though ours won't look exactly like this,
it's a really good motivator and I thoroughly enjoy looking at it!

I'm Spring cleaning in full force around here.
I've been going through all of the bins of baby clothes, sorting and figuring out where to donate.



I brought the kids to my sister's for a sleepover Saturday night.
I then headed to Trader Joe's and got a few things; it's just not an easy place to bring two littles!

We were supposed to go out to eat, but Joe's not feeling great.
He ended up being stuck at work and didn't even get home until almost 7, 
which would have been our reservation time anyway. 

While I was waiting for him to get home, I decided to try  Fabletics out.
I'm kinda stoked about 2 years free of Women's Health Mag

                                       SO we stayed in, had sushi and watched a movie. I don't remember where I saw someone rave about this movie, but it was really good! I wasn't too sure at first, but stick with it!  Super powerful and really speaks to any woman who is out there getting her hustle on.  Good things happen when we work for things and don't give up.  I highly recommend this movie!!


{Brunch}

We decided since we didn't go out to dinner Saturday night, we would hit up our favorite Brunch spot:
The Revelry


I couldn't even finish my brunch, but it was tasty!
I had to save room for mimosas!


My sister and my brother-in-law met us back here with the kids.


We hung out and cooked a delicious dinner {thanks Ann!} 


Since it did not feel like Spring and we had a little bit of firewood left, we had "our last fire" I feel like I've already said that, but it's true!!
Bubs was helping Daddy



How was your weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect weekend! sorry you missed your reservations, but brunch with mimosas definitely makes up for it! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing up Fabeletics for a while now but have yet to pull the trigger! Lemme know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)