Image Map

Friday, April 15, 2016

Fashion Friday

A few looks from my week!
I grabbed the shirt off of Jane.com


Hubby and I went to brunch on Sunday.  
I wore some skinnies rolled with ankle boots. 
Cross body bag was perfect {similar}
as I didn't need to carry much.




Mimosa was so yummy!
Keep arm candy.


Oversized red top from Express



I met up with a friend for dinner Thursday. 
I was feeling all sorts of Spring with coral & mint & white pebble!


Layered the costa necklace on a basic v-neck tee (Express)
Kimono from Marshalls.



Loving this photo with all sorts of blush and neutral tones. 

I love it for some future inspiration!


I did make a new purchase last night on some new kicks!
I needed some new clean house sneakers and these are amazing.
I even paid for it with my KEEP card! :)


Aren't they pretty?!


I also grabbed a few $7 tees from Old Navy.
I needed new "mom shirts" aka easy to throw on and wear with jeans!


Tuesday is the day ladies!
We launch our Summer line and it is FABULOUS!!


Seriously in love.

Happy Friday! Have a fashionable and fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)