Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WILW

Happy Hump Day!
I was up at 5 since hubby had an early morning training.
It's only 8:30 and it feels like 11:30!
For real though. 
LOL


I love have this "healing soup" that I keep making, 
since someone is usually not feeling well.  
-homemade chicken stock
-mushrooms
-extra virgin olive oil
-rosemary
-thyme
-tumeric
-ginger
-carrots
-celery

It's so good! 
You could strain it out and simply drink the broth or eat all of the goodness!

How adorable is this new coffee anchor cozie from Three Sheep Shack?
I need it on a venti matcha latte stat!
love love love

Brooke and I love our green juice! {some still on my lip!}
And our robe time.


I love me a good flash sale!! 


I'm loving that the new Summer Keep launches Tuesday for all of you!

I'm loving Veronica's Treasure Tuesdays. 
She lifts me up; I think you would enjoy her too.



What are you loving Wednesday?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)