Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2016

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday!

I got an e-mail from the newlettters I receive from Cara, author of The Champagne Diet for
I haven't read them yet, but I've got them downloaded onto my Kindle app!

A few looks this week included:
Lularoe shirt & leggings and my mala


Summer line is here!! I'm totally smitten! 

Shirts/pants from Old Navy

I think the woven bands are so fun and for only $19 you can't beat that!


I've been wearing the tassel necklace and the turquoise friendship earrings daily.
It was in the 70's Monday; I was loving it!


My nail color is a pinkish/coral--love!


Here's some outfit inspiration for our date night Saturday:


{all google images}

I'm dying to get my booty into my white jeans. I wore them only once, as I bought them Spring 2014 and then got pregnant with Bradley.  I just got a $10 top from Forever 21 I'm hoping it works!

What are you wearing lately?

1 comment:

  1. Love the white jeans look! I have yet to try it though!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)