Image Map

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Fashion Friday

TGIF my fabulous peeps!!

I'm getting my blonde on today, and I am really happy about that!

I got my new Summer tote and here she is!


I'll be totally honest and say, I tried to use the chambray side, but it already started to get dirty (toddlers) and so I've switched it back to the mint printed side.  I love it!


My arm candy on Mother's Day.  I was feeling all zen and happy.


Saturday night, I did it! I wore the black jumpsuit! I had on some major heels and rocked it! It was actually really comfortable and not a pain in the butt to deal with running to the bathroom.

I wore my gold drape collar necklace and a gold bracelet.  I also used my city slim clutch.


Gotta love the snap chat filters.  I am LOVING my Bare Minerals makeup lately too!


We had such a fabulous night!


We have so much fun together. I love you boo!


I wish I had some more fashion wisdom for you, but I don't.  I am beat. Haha!


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)