Image Map

Monday, May 16, 2016

Week/end Review

How is it Monday morning again?! I'm sipping on my matcha latté, trying to get my bearings. Just last Monday I was cleaning and preparing for Nikki & her daughter to come up for the week.  We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather and we all had so much fun! 

The girls had their lunch and dinners mainly here at the little picnic table. I'm all about keeping the crumbs outside!


We played with bikes, bubbles & bounce houses!





I introduced Nikki to Club W.  It's my life line!! haha


Wednesday we hit up the Museum of Play and even bought lunch there.  I took a bunch of photos/videos on Snap Chat, but I have so many pictures from there I didn't save much.


The kiddos were all well behaved and we enjoyed our french fries!  After our play time, Bradley & #babybigtruck fell asleep, so Brooke, Nikki & I grabbed some Starbucks and went for a little drive. I showed her our land and our adorable little town we'll be moving to!


Thursday was hot hot hot!!  We knew it would be the nicest day of the week, so we saved that for the Zoo.  It was really crowded, as it seemed everyone else had the same idea, but we had fun nonetheless!


Brookie was our tour guide with the map.




Mr was getting hangry so we knew it was time to head out and enjoy our lunch.


Even though the leaves weren't all on the trees, it wasn't too hot outside of the Zoo where there is a small play area.






We had a major #momwin with getting the kids to stay awake from the Zoo.  We were able to get all three of them down for a nap, thus allowing us some quiet time!!

For dinner we made the mango lime pizza---SO good!

I stole your photo Nikki!



A little salad....


And Joe grilled us some wings!


Friday morning was a bit of a whirlwind as they had to leave and I had to go get my hair done and then go to a memorial service.

That night I was beat and we decided Mexican would be for dinner.  Kids were a bit wound up from that outing!





Saturday morning I read some article about how one lady couldn't find any pictures of her mom with her growing up; the photos were all of her as a kid and not of the mom.  So I'm really making more efforts to be in the photos, whether or not my hair and makeup is done. I want my kids to see how present I was!


Sunday morning Daddy ventured out and brought home some donuts and we all snuggled on the couch, being that it was all of 45 degrees that morning!


We got to meet baby Avery and brought sushi over to our friends for dinner.  The kids napped well and I was able to devour my book The Nest  (so good!) I even started this book.



Now it's couponing, a diaper/wipes run, and I'm still trying to play catch up on laundry.  Operation no bottle is still working, but he won't take any "milk" (cashew) other than his formula, which is annoying.  But I'll try to find something else too---either way, he hasn't had a bottle since Wednesday so that's good!

As for me, I need to get back on track with eating clean and working out.  I'm going to do some 21 day fix workouts, piyo & tone it up girls this week. If it warms up, you bet I'll be walking the kids too!

Have a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun week! I can't wait to do it again sometime! Let's also not forget about gorging ourselves on sushi man that mango tango roll was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)