Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Snap Chat #love

We are having fun with our friends visiting us!!  I'll be totally honest and say that I didn't plan out a blog post for today, so I just wanted to share our new favorite app--- Snap Chat.

Yes, I am well aware that we are late to the party, but better late than never!  The endless silly faces, the noises, the kids (and my husband) are loving it!

Follow along @mrsdellefave if you'd like to see some more of our day to days.


We are going out for sushi tonight, so I'll try to snap some of that!



Have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could post a video in the comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so fun to watch! Glad you came to the party! ;) P.s. Is Nikki on there?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)