Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2016

I confess...


...I was happy to see this link up is now happening again.  Thanks ladies!

....I am bound and determined to blog every damn week day!! I am really loving my groove and even though it's 8:39 as I start typing this, it's still Thursday!

....Days like to day make me truly thank my lucky stars I get to stay home with my babies.  We left a little after 9 to get out to "Creative Play" at my sister's gymnastics center and I don't miss that rush!

...With that said, I am so happy the babes got to run around like little monkeys! They had a ball bouncing on trampolines, walking on the balance beams and falling into the foam pit.

...I'm turning into a tea addict. I just love trying new teas and drinking them all day long! I think this Summer I will have to try making some cold brewed caffeine free teas to drink!

...Hubby and I getting away to Toronto! I'm so excited to spend some one on one time with my main squeeze---it is SO good for our souls, our marriage and for the kids.

...I cannot believe Brooke is going to be dancing in her first recital in one month! Where is my baby?!

...These Mother's Day commercials have me all emotional and crying! I can't take any more baby moments!! #letthemstaylittle

...Our friends had their baby girl and I'm dying to get her into my arms!

....that I was WAY TOO OVERLY EXCITED over finding out that Overdrive is an app you can download and hook up with your local library (as long as you have a library card!) and listen to audio books and read e-books for FREE!

...tomorrow is Fri-yay which means Satur-yay is almost here!!

....I am kinda sad I did not have anything Mexican or alcoholic today in honor Cinco De Mayo, but I'll make up for that this weekend, I am sure.

...I'm off to read!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get to enjoy Cinco de Mayo this year either. No Mexican food and only a bit of bourbon in a hot toddy for my sore throat. I can't wait to take a vacation with just my husband. Have fun in Toronto! Have a good weekend and thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! First dance recitals are the best. Video that sucker as at least one kid will cry or run off stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just set up my overdrive account yesterday! I'm super excited about it because I can't get to the library as often as I'd like and truth be told I HATE paying for books!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)