Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Spirit- Pinteresting Wednesday!

Well, well, well, Wednesday.
I'm still trying to motivate myself, which is odd, for Christmas.
I'm actually ahead of my shopping {not done} and I have a few decorations out.
We are going to get our tree Thursday, so hopefully by then the 
Christmas Queen
will return.
Until then, some pinspiration..

I think our kitchen table could use this:

Or perhaps I'll remove the nuts from the glass candle holders and replace with these:

And this seems simple enough. Maybe above my sink/looking out the window?

I love this...maybe add some lights??
Oh, and please snow.
Thanks.

I think hubster would die if I did this to our bedroom.
Maybe someday...
0:-)

Anyone want to go caroling with me? 
I think it'd be fun!
Source: flickr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

I'm tryin!!

My all time favorite Christmas movie
{that I cannot find anywhere!?}

I'm thinking I may need to re-create this-
TOMORROW

Or this.
Source: imgfave.com via Kim on Pinterest

All because,

And of course,
this just cracks me up!
Source: tumblr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

Alright Mrs. Delle Fave. 
Enough with the pinning & start doing!!
I promise to post my decorations by
Friday.
Seems fair. 
{Maybe if I write it down, I'll actually stick with it?}
How are all of you doing with your Christmas hustling and bustling?

Link up your pins over here~



google

12 comments:

  1. I love that first centerpiece. So pretty! And this JOY baby Christmas trees. I'm sooo doing that next year! Can't wait to see your decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this! I wish my bedroom looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo...and the joy letters are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candles with the cranberries, and the peppermint candy! Simple yet festive!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LoVe the JOY letters in the pots too! Super cute...I must do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love putting cranberries in the candle holder. Such a festive and easy idea! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had stairs so I could line them with presents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these. I have some of them pinned too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. christmas queen? who is she? i love decorating with cranberries and candy canes. love your pins jenn, great inspiration for decorating my house

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those creative centerpieces! The mints are so cute! You have such a fun blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. that bedroom is to die for. super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh some of those pictures make me feel like a failure! They are so gorgeous! I really want those JOY trees!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)