Image Map

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ornament Swap Link Up!

Today is the day we unveil what our ornament swap partners gave us!
I was so so lucky to be paired up with Erica from Young and Fabulous {which she so is!}
I received two awesome ornaments {she just couldn't pick one, yay for me!}
and the fun & festive animal print ornament Christmas card.
Even the envelope was hott!
The beautiful animal print ornament is so pretty.
Look at those gold specks!
And of course, the Lolita Wine Glass:

J
{I love how it says Juicy--so her!!}
I just couldn't wait to get these babies right up on our tree!
Here
and here
What a fun way to add different ornaments
{that I'd never find around this small  city!}
And make a new bloggy friend.
Thank you Erica!!
And since I've been partnered with her, 
I have been thoroughly entertained by her fantastic blog.
If you aren't following her, you surely should be!
Thank you JulieMegan for organizing & giving me such a great partner!!
Check out the swap over on their sites!! =D
What fun ornaments did you get this year?
 
**P.S. Don't forget to enter my $25 in FREE Scentsy! Hurry!!**

12 comments:

  1. Both are adorable ornaments! I love the little wine glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new ornaments, especially the animal print one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! They make wine glass ornaments like that??? Erica needs to tell me where to get one. LOVEEEEEE them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh SOOO glad you liked them!! :-) this was so much fun and i have loved getting to know you more through your blog!!! :-)

    youre the best!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that animal print ornament! I love animal print in general!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ornaments are SO Erica! haha I love them!!! That wine glass is especially adorable!

    Thanks so much for participating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute ornaments...so unique! I am happy to find your cute blog through the swap as well! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!! How cute!!! This swap was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This was a great idea! And what creative ornaments! Love it!

    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, she did amazing! Those are both totally precious!! Definitely Erica ornaments!!

    Thanks for doing the swap with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are just darlin' and you got TWO! Lucky! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)