Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Random Monday [a video]

Hey hey hey!!

I hope everyone is doing well and having an awesome day.  I realized by watching a few of my older videos,  that I really liked having them to look back at! So I know my family far away will like these, but I figured maybe some of you would as well.  Feel free to subscribe to my You Tube channel, as I may not always post on the blog…

I don't always love the way I look/sound but ya know what? Who cares. This is me. My eyebrows need a good waxing, and I could sure use some sun, but I need to embrace where I am at and love myself.

I am so hard on myself, as many women are, I know, and we need to just stop!! 

So I challenge you to love yourself and where you are at too!


Happy Monday!




3 comments:

  1. I love you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorg like always and ahh i died when you Brooke flashed her lil smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you trip with Brooke went well . I'm sure she was great. She is cute when she laughs and smiles at the camera. You are a really great mama. :O)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)