Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week in Workouts

Happy Sunday friends!!  It's time for our weekly linkup with Nikki and Ashley!!

Bliss to Bean


Each week I reflect and I cannot believe 7 whole days have passed. Crazy how time flies with a little one!  {or in general!}

I stuck with a lot of Yoga moves this week. I just felt that it was what my body wanted.  I feel great on day 7 of my cleanse and look forward to starting the max phase next week!!

Sunday-CU24 Supplemental Upper Body workout
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Gentle Yoga on You Tube for [tmi cramps]
Wednesday- Yoga Meltdown Jillian Michaels
Thursday- Rest
Friday- Rest
Saturday- Zen in your Den Yoga

So my goal for this 24 day challenge is to lean out and tone up.  I don't want to lose weight, but I really would like to see more muscle definition.  So here is a picture to keep me held accountable.


I love this.  You just can't ever quit!!


This is no joke! It's definitely not a serene and calm yoga practice.  I for sure felt it the next day! Love it.



I didn't take pictures the other days.  I was lucky to squeeze a workout in!  Poor Brooke has been sick with Bronchiolits; I thought she was getting better but then it took a turn on Friday and I took her to the Dr. Not much to do, other than lots of fluids, rest, and love.  Stupid virus will have to run its course.

I see in my forecast that it may reach the 40's next week--HOLLA!  This girl is super excited to jump on the elliptical in the garage.  We have a space heater and if it's not crazy cold, I really don't mind it.

How'd your workouts go this week? Any new fun at home routines I can try? I need to get back into Zumba or dancing. I love that most.

5 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)