Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2017

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday!!

I'm so excited today I can eat real food! It's been an interesting 3 days and I will certainly be sharing my thoughts on my juice cleanse next week.

Last week I broke in my new shirt from my friend's new shop Simply Mama Boutique. I figured The Sutton would do it justice. My new grandpa cardigan from Express. I loved this simple and yet put together look!


For the kids' Rio party, I opted for my LuLaroe kimono and a top I grabbed at TJ Maxx.  I did wear my Kendra Scott earrings and the new Antonia Tassel necklace.  Hubby fueled me with a green tea latte & I curled my hair with a wand.


Tuesday we had a preschool trip to the firehouse and it was snowy, so I layered with the Park slope scarf and went with the Victoria Pendant necklace. I love stripes & leopard.


Wednesday was a simple black cami, black Lululemon leggings & a chambray shirt was the real deal 'mom outfit' for me.  I can't get enough of tassels, so the Antonia hung out with me all day again.


Thursday I was a crazy person running to and fro.  I just had enough time for my smokey sparkle studs, raybans, black Athelta sweatshirt & I was wearing my rose gold engravable (under my jacket)


We are currently having a secret sale with some major big ticket items reduced for a short time! You can only get the deal if you shop through a Trunk Show!!  {Shop here & it will be taken off at checkout.}


Oh, you see correctly. Both gold & silver suttons are on sale. This NEVER happens!!



There is still time to take advantage of the sign up special! $199 for $450 in free accessories. #holla


TGIF & stay stylish ladies!!

7 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)