Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2017

Mommy Monday

Lil Miss and I had a mommy & me morning last Friday.  I went to get my brows waxed and she loves coming with me.  Afterwards I spoiled her with a cake pop and she was in lollipop heaven with her blue sucker too!

After that we hit up Party City to check out any last minute party supplies and then met up with Daddy and brother at the mall. It was a such a fun morning!


Saturday my girlfriend Kristin came over to help me decorate for the kids' party which was on Sunday.  We were so impressed with how well it turned out!



The sign said "Aloha" so we obvi changed it to Rio.  Thank you again Kristin!


Birds, bright colored flowers, primary colored balloons and streamers were just enough to make it feel like a festive little area.


Most of our budget went into the cake, (which I still cringe over) BUT it came out adorable and everyone (and then some!) enjoyed it.


I have tons of photos, but I of course need time to upload them ;)  Here is one of my favorites, of my two.  They've been dying to get their fingers into ring pops, so I finally caved and let them have some for the party.  Hence their blue and green mouths.  Ya only turn 2 and 4 once and we still had a fantastic meet up with the dentist this morning, so I'm rolling with it.

Brooke & Bradley, I love you more than you'll ever know; you two have so much spunk, personality, creativity, joy, love and life---I need to constantly stop and thank my lucky stars all throughout the day, for a perfect pair like you.

I hope you had so much fun during your party; I had so much fun getting ready for it.  Love you!!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)