Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2017

Fashion Friday

Seven Must-Haves this year!   

Have you tried on tassels? Rocked an arm party?  Invested in a good crossbody bag?  Own a statement mecklace?  Upgrade your sunnies? Layer on your necklaces? Take a trip with a stylish bag?



Calling on make-up gurus!! This adorable elephant print pouch is everything!! You can stash your daily makeup in here and off you go.  If you're a beauty blogger and would like to collaborate with me, I would definitely be interested in chatting!!  




Arm party love, from my girl Shelby.


Along with the new Amala earrings in gold.




As for my personal looks, well I managed to slap on some makeup most day, and throw on some easy jewels.  See?  You can rock a sweatshirt and still look super cute!! LOL I'm also having an online Posh Party--I had no idea how amazing this stuff was! NO JUNK (ie. chemicals)  I have legit switched from my bottled body washes to their chunky shower bars.  And my feet have never felt better with a little extra TLC and it takes a lot to help my feet.



Brooke's preschool birthday I went with jeans, striped shirt, olive jacket & our infinity scarf. I like mixing the prints!   And of course, my little fashionista looks adorable in her blue/green polka dot pants and bow-sparkle shirt.


I rocked the new Ezra on Wednesday, which sincerely dressed up my old Old Navy sweater from a few years ago.


This look.  It's so clean, fresh and simple!!

Our new ear climbers are adorable paired with the Emmeline statement and celestial choker.


This is your soft tone for Spring!!  So pretty. I am loving the neutral shades of dusk, taupe, cream, brown, and adding the different textures of the sweater, suede, metal and distressed denim. So much fun!

Same here, but with a little more pink-tones.  That side saddle bag and Antonia necklace have me drooling!!



The Waverly Covet bag is for sure a splurge I recommend and I just love the pop of a bright white peplum; I wouldn't have thought cream and white would look so cute and refreshing.  And gold. Lots of gold!!


If you're a silver girl, pile on the metals & add your gray top.  Our Carter bracelet is stunning.


I love sharing some of these looks to hopefully inspire you to change up your wardrobe, play with what you have and maybe even try something new!!

What's one trend you'd love to try this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)