Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! 

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  I had a few things I am loving lately so, here goes~

I started my 3 Day Juice Cleanse yesterday.  I have never done a strict juice cleanse; I've only done AdvoCare's 10 day cleanse.  I cannot wait to share all my thoughts, but so far SO GOOD!

The breakdown is 6 juices/smoothies a day for 3 days.  Lots of water. 


That said, I went to grab my juices at 7am today, and well...I hit the breaks a little hard to stop for traffic, sent my packages flying and spilled my juices.  Well, half of two of them, which would have been my snack and lunch.  So, I had to take my truck to get cleaned because who knows what beet and carrots could end up smelling like....

Silver lining?  I needed to get my car cleaned.  These two had a ball in the waiting area.  Win win there.



I also made it to a yoga class Monday night and felt compared to share a little of my heart here.  If there is something you've been wanting to do for you, just go do it!! I know it's hard and you have a million reasons as to why not, but I am seriously making this my year of YES and it is so rewarding.


On a side biz note, my Mystery Hostess Trunk Show is up to almost $200 in free swag!

If you're feeling lucky, grab yourself a pair of Smokey Sparkle Studs for $19 and join in on the fun.  I'll be picking a winner next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)