Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy 4th Birthday Baby Brooke

I'm not quite sure how four years just flew by in a blink of an eye, but I can say they have been the most rewarding, beautiful and meaningful years of my life.

We loved you before we even knew you, sweet Brooke. You were showered with more love than I could have ever imagined.


While I had no idea what I was doing when it came to labor, some how you made it into this world, perfect and healthy.  When I finally was able to hold you in my arms, there was no other feeling like it in the entire world; you began to teach more about life, love and what it means to be self-less.  I truly miss the late nights nursing, waking up to your little hunger cries.  Falling asleep in the glider and just playing with you...just you and me.  I'll hold those memories close, and I swear and promise to you baby girl, I will be there when you become a mommy.  It's the hardest and best thing that will ever happen to you.

{Birth Story}






{Second Birthday}

















I could post a million photos today, as I am fairly certain I've taken that many.  I would say that is the hardest thing about being your Mommy; time goes by so fast and I just want to capture each silly, loving, peaceful, challenging, beautiful moment with you. If Daddy and I could stop time and even rewind a little bit we would.  

Last night before we tucked you into bed, we let you cuddle in our bed a little longer.  We asked you to stay three, for just a little more time.  You said no, you want to be four and be a big gurrl. 

You're growing up to be such a strong, caring, smart, beautiful, loving, and very independent girl.  We wouldn't change you for the world and continue to be blessed for every day we spend with you.

May 2017 and your 4th year bring you so much joy, excitement, adventure, and fun. 

We love you so much and hope that you have the happiest birthday baby Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)