Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2017

What I am Loving...

Wednesday, err Thursday??  This week?

Oh my gosh, where has January gone?!   I wanted to share Brooke's birthday; we went up to where Daddy works and had a little pizza party with balloons and some cake.  He had to work late, so we wanted to try and spend a little time together.



She blew out her candles and definitely enjoyed her cookie cake that Daddy picked out!



After the oldest turned four, I immediately started to get emotional about this one turning two.  Don't let that sweet grin fool you, he is a crazy little bubs! He just never stops and his energy is intense.  I love it and would not wish for it any other way.


Friday we snuck out for our Date Day and I had acupuncture; I wished I had brought some makeup to refresh with, as I feel like I look rather pale!  We had a wonderful little lunch, drove around and enjoyed some chats and some silence!


I requested that he take me to Breathe Yoga studio, as I have been too nervous to go before, and I've been wanting to check it out for years.  They have a delicious juice and smoothie bar.  I am obsessed with their little immunity defense shots!!


Come Monday, I was so proud of myself that I actually went to a Yoga class. I got up at 5am and made it to the 6am practice.  I'm still sore. I can't wait to go back.



Tuesday night Bubs turned 2!!  We decided to go to Longhorn Steakhouse.  The kids were fairly well behaved and we enjoyed ourselves.



Someone was *a little* jealous of the attention brother was getting, but she hung in there like a champ.  She's obsessed with her new bird from Grandma.


Mr. Cranky (literally was fairly moody all day long!) gave some dirty looks before dessert.


We just got him a few gifts and he LOVED the scooter my friend Lindsay recommended.  He's so big, it's killing my momma heart!!


Big sissy was such a huge help opening the cards and gifts.


And totally random, but I really like this tea.  My throat had been hurting for almost a week and I was downing this tea like it was my job.  My throat is starting to feel better, but now I sound like a man (or Luann from the RHONY).




What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)