Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2017

Fashion Friday: Thinking Spring!!



Last Sunday we had a birthday to go to for Joe's Aunt.  I dressed up a sweater with these new beauties! They are light enough for all day wear, and I received tons of compliments.  They're so sparkly and add so much to a simple sweater!
Nila Chandeliers
Engravable Disc in Rose Gold
Jeans & Sweater: Express
Waverly Crossbody

As you can see, I played "fashion blogger" for a few minutes and had my #instagramhusband take some photos.  I really love our new DayTripper bag.  It held extra clothes for the kids, diapers, wipes, my purse and things, and sippy cups.  I don't carry a diaper bag daily, but if I did I would use this every single day!!
DayTripper
Because I am silly...



The best kid models....who never sit still!


I tried to bribe with cheese, but that resulted in some silly and blurry photos.


Thursday's look was all black with some lipsense! 
Victoria Pendant
Gwen Wrap
Smokey Studs {$19!}
Speaking of studs, I am looking to book February & March!  I'd love to spoil my hostess with lots of goodies, and as a thank you, choose a pair of studs, on me!  Let's chat.


What I loved most about our Spring look book, is that Stella & Dot really upped the ante as far as "every woman."  Jewelry makes anyone at any age feel so great!  My mom said she feels so put together and pretty every time she looks down and sees her pretties.  I love that!! Sometimes you just need to add a little sparkle to your every day look, to feel a little extra special.






Are you a bride to be or do you know someone who is?  Refer a purchasing bride, and I will send you a free $25 gift card as a thank you!!


The simplistic knot look is so on trend! I love this collection.
Knot Collection
This is definitely a show stopper!!  This gorgeous statement necklace could be yours for free if you host a Trunk Show.
Collage Statement
A few more pieces that caught my eye are the new large silver hoops---I love to cal these the baby friendly earrings.  Little fingers slip right through without pulling.  Win for everyone!

Large Silver Hoops
These are another pair of beautiful earrings and these are a 3-in-1.  Dress up a pair of jeans and a tee, or wear out on a night on the town.  So fun!
Cecily Earrings {under $50!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)