Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I think I've found a nice little groove for this old blog here, and I'm excited to execute it.  Since I'm focusing on 'gratitude' this year, I want to dedicate a weekly post to what I am loving in life.  I figured since I can be rather random, this would be the perfect place to post all things I'm happy about.

First up? I've been loving the deals my style customers are getting with dot dollars!! $25 off of a $50 purchase. If you've got your eye on something, today is the last day to redeem! I have a few unused codes if you'd like, message me.

I am dying to get my hands on this engravable with our land coordinates. I have seen so many meaningful pieces engraved, and they look so chic!  Love this idea too!


I'm also really happy that my Mystery Hostess Trunk Show already has rewards!  I'll be going live on FB 1/17, but the pot is already growing.  Some lucky lady is going to earn some freebies!  If you'd like in, just shop this link. Every order counts! https://www.stelladot.com/ts/ko8o6

My favorite Brio Tassel is only $44 with one dot dollar code. I adore this necklace.



My other pick would be the Genevieve. All the heart eyes! This has got to be my favorite from the Fall line.  You can wear it so many ways!!  {use code: QTCIKLBU to save!!}




Food. I just love food; correction, really really good food!! I ordered some Tastefully Simple from my girl Cathy and this recipe screamed New Year's Day.  I had fully believed we were going out NYE, so I wanted an easy dinner to cook itself.  Well, we stayed in but it was still really nice to just let this simmer in a crock pot all day.  It smelled so good!


The pork shoulder literally fell off the bone and I just shredded it. I remove all the fatty parts and then placed it back in the sauce.


You could dip, but you really didn't need to. OMG. I want another one.


This was the sauce I used!



Another recipe is one that my husband found!! Back Alley Ribs.  He has now made these twice, they are THAT good!  {Clearly we enjoy pork...I need to get back into chicken!}


All the fanciness ground up.


Pom/Lime juice.


I'm loving that I started the New Year off on the right foot!  I found this to be inspiring.


While the kiddos napped, I took Holly on a long walk.  The sun was shining and I had to take a photo, since ya just never know when the sun will come out again!



And lastly, books. I am on a big old book kick again lately and one that I am listening to currently is this.  It's quite interesting and if you pick it up, you may find that you learn a thing or two.  It's eye opening because even though you may think you're being positive and manifesting what you want, your thoughts could still be going in the wrong direction...more on that later. I have to re-listen to parts of it. Highly recommend it though!!





Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)