Image Map

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Summtumn Fashion

Happy October!!

It's that time of year folks.  Too chilly for sundresses and too warm for heavy sweaters.  I just can't let go of my summer attire.  I love boots, but I am a summer girl at heart.  I am experimenting with different color schemes.  Like most women, my closet is jam packed with tons of black--which is great because it's slimming, goes with everything, and transitions easily.  I also wear a lot of pink; like I said, I'm a girlie girl!

My father-in-law is a photographer and his son, my hubby, has certainly acquired the love of taking photos {of me}.  So we'll put him to use from now on with some blog-shots of my fashion.  I wouldn't say I have just one style.  I believe in purchasing a few trendy pieces, which I try to buy inexpensively.  For staples, I try to buy lasting quality.  

I love to accessorize; there are times when overdoing works, and when keeping it simple achieves a better  look.  Also, a piece of advice would be, if you're feeling yucky, DRESS UP.  It makes you feel better.  A little makeup, some effort and voila; you're almost feeling normal (or whatever) again.  That was me today.

Here are a few photos from our debut shoot:
Fall 2011

Cardigan & dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Target (Womens Glaze By Adi Slouchy Flat Boots With Side Buckle)
Belt: F21

Pondering...

Not gonna lie. Feelin kinda bla today, so this picture sums it up




Our first pumpkin. aw!

Cheeeeeeeeeese

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)