Image Map

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Re-cap!

While I tried to get Joe to rest his sprained ankle as much as possible, {he was a typical guy and still continued to do things, such as stack firewood! Men!}

We did have our niece Adrianna, Friday-Saturday and enjoyed havin the "little french fry" spend some QT with us.

We stopped briefly at library. She picked out some SPOT books (wanted nothing to do with some mouse Halloween book my friend's twins loved!)
Uncle Joey suggested we make a run to Toys R Us.


 We came home with a doodle bear you can draw on & set of dolls-Olivia her family




 When changing into this, she did this hilarious "Arrrrrrrgh" with a wink.
 In the morning we made some crafts for family.
So serious!


Sunday I enjoyed some organic coffee with some International Delight's Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer & a bagel with pumpkin cream cheese.  Anyone else on the pumpkin spice kick?!


Our Holly Wally in her pink camo
 

And me in our office trying to type this, only to find out that I had to stop because it was interfering with  Sunday's NFL ticket  to watch the 49ers game on our Ipad2!!
Oh well, at least San Fran won & I still got to finish this..just a little later.

Be sure to check by tomorrow, as I'll be announcing my first little giveaway...a clue:
It involves  a few things, perhaps the color purple & also lots of laughs.

Hope you have a wonderfully happy week!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a lot of fun! I used to love toteing my little cusions around when they were younger (I don't have any neices or nephews yet). Hope you had a great weekend!

    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)