Image Map

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cheater Butternut Squash Ravioli with Browned Butter Sage Sauce


It appears gourmet, but seriously took all of 20 minutes to prepare... 

1 package Organic Rozzano® Butternut Squash Ravioli ~~ I get it at BJ's Wholesale {$9.99 for 2 packs!}

(I will make my own...eventually...)

Sauce:
1 stick of butter
1 clove of garlic peeled & chopped
8 fresh sage leaves chopped

  • Boil ravioli according to package.
  • In a small saucepan melt butter & bring to a light boil
  • Stir in garlic & boil 2 minutes
  • Stir in sage
Lightly {or not so lightly} drizzle over the cooked ravioli & serve.  You could add a bit of lemon or freshly grated parm cheese.

I also prepared a buttercup squash, <it's a bit sweeter & heartier than acorn> according to this squash recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)