Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fashion Monday

Happy Monday lovelies!
I am L-O-V-I-N-G March already!
Despite the cold temps, the sun is a shining!!
I'm planning my sister's bridal shower & a little getaway with my hunny
I'm super stoked about all of this.
I have lots to share, but not a lot of time, so today I'm sharing
some of my favorite OOTDs...
 Jacket: Loft
White shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Vera Wang @ Kohl's ($11!!!)
Boots: Madden Girl @ Marshalls
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Boutique in L.A.
Jewelry: Stella & Dot
 Cardigan Sweater: Express
Dress: Boutique in Paris
Scarf: Express
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: F21
Boots: Madden @ VS
 Sweatshirt: VS 
Jeans: Rock & Republic @ Kohl's
{LOVE THE BOOTY DESIGN!!}
Tank top: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Store in Las Vegas
Jacket: Amsterdam Boutique in NYC
Shirt: Store in Paris
Jeans: Guess
Boots: Madden Girl
Scarf: Marshalls

What are you wearing lately??
I love stealing ideas!
I cannot wait for the weather to warm up.
Spring is so close!
Happy Day!

11 comments:

  1. Love all your outfits, but the one with the orange scarf is my fav! I have a similar one that I wear A.LOT. haha! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl! I love a fashion show! Those Vera jeans are so cute! They look great on you! Love the fashion posts and now I really want to go shopping in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe those Vera Wang jeans were only $11. Major score! Love the outfit with the red scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - and good deals! *Love* your 2nd outfit with the dress and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits girl super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jeans (I gotta get to Kohl's!). You look so tall in the first photos. I'm ready for Spring too: new beginnings, fresh start, flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! You look gorgeous in all of your outfits. :) Those Vera Wang jeans were a steal!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)