Image Map

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Cute Movie & Football Sunday Ready!!


We had a low key Friday night with early bird Fish Frys 
and a cute little movie.
google images

I saw that it had a 3 out of 5 star rating, so I didn't expect much.
It was a little on the slow side, but I liked it.
Hubs laughed quite a bit at some of the silly man-humor
{that I don't really find funny, but I love to hear him laugh!}
Definitely a RomCom and nothing more than that.
No tears or true heartfelt emotions, just something to watch...
other than him play Madden '13!
I liked the main character; 
she's pretty and had some adorable style throughout the movie.
I am happy we didn't go to the theater, 
but I'd recommend watching it with some popcorn on the couch.
It's pouring rain here now,
as I sip my English breakfast tea and get ready for my pre-natal yoga.
I'll be making a stop at BJ's to pick up some food goodies for tomorrow.
Football is back woo hoo!
Never in a million years would I have ever thought how excited I'd be to watch football.
Last year was a true breakthrough;
I learned more about the game, players, etc.
and my husband's team 49ers did pretty damn well.
Let's do it again boys, and make it all the way this time!!
I have my garden flag & new maternity shirt all ready to rock.

google images
My sister & bros are comin over for a little gathering tomorrow.
Good times.
Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. i really loved 5 year engagement, & i think i did because it felt really real to me. i am going to have to rent it since it's now out!

    oh, and the picture of the fried fish made me crave cane's! ahhh!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)