Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pizza Dip Recipe

Need an easy AND tasty party appetizer???
Pizza Dip.
I die.
I started by finding this recipe
I changed a few things, so here's what I did:
Ingredients:
{note my semi-healthier attempts!}
Low-fat cream cheese
Parm cheese
Mozzerella Cheese
Basil
Oregano 
Parsley
Pizza Sauce
Turkey Pepperoni
Instructions:
Layer cream cheese.
1/2 cup Parm cheese & 1/2 cup Mozz.
Spices, just sprinkle however much you'd like!
1 cup of pizza sauce
Another 1/2 cup of each cheese
Add a few pepperoni!
{You could add anything really, I wanted to keep it simple.}
You could heat in a microwave, but I prefer the oven
350 20 minutes {until you smell pizza!}
I served it with garlic Tuscan bread.
I think it was a hit!!
ENJOY!! xox

9 comments:

  1. This looks delicious and I am totally trying it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, I'm not surprised it was a hit! I wish I was remotely good in the kitchen - I need to work on my cooking skills for sure.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely gonna have to try this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! This looks and sounds amazing. I definitely need to try this out for the super bowl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! I will hav to try it this weekend for the football games! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! That looks SO delicious. I'm going to have to try this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly. This looks ah-mazing! Have to try it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhhhh we definitely have to try this one! yummm! Maybe for Adri's party?!
    xoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)