Image Map

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Books


I have been a little bookworm lately!! I cannot stress how much better I feel when I am reading/listening to books.  I definitely have a wide variety I enjoy, and some I've enjoyed more than others.

My top 3 ways to read:

1.) Audiobook
2.) Kindle fire
3.) Actual book

Here is a look at my audible app:  I am really enjoying 10x rule and I did like the Miracle Morning as far as personal development goes.  I'm still working on Eat that Frog and I still listen to, How to Win Friends and Influence People.

The Girls is moving kind of slow for me.

I REALLY like the Behind Closed Doors!

I can't get into Rich and Pretty...I'll keep trying though




This book is on my Kindle Fire and I read it to go to sleep at night.

If you're looking for a who done it/what the heck happened type of book, this is your best bet! It's a super fast read and I liked it a lot.  (took me a weekend!)



I ramble a little, but here's a little you tube video on "books".

What are you reading lately?

{love the crazy look; I need to learn how to make a thumbnail ahhh! LOL}

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)