Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2016

Fashion Friday #ootd

I've been really trying to step up my mommy chic fashion with something other than yoga pants.  It's hard! haha

But here are a few looks lately, (I've been good at posting on my instagram: Styled_by_jenn

Date Night:

Dress: Dottie Couture
Bag: LV Speedy 30
Necklace: Stella & Dot Marcell Collar
Shoes: Target


Sunday Loungin'

Sweater: Forever21
Necklace: Stella & Dot Triangle Lariat



Date Night:
Dress: Forever21
Necklace: Stella & Dot Genevieve Tassel


Clutch: Stella & Dot Waverly crossbody


Play date at a pumpkin farm:

Shirt: Express
Necklace: S&D Marcell Collar
Blanket Scarf: I ordered off of Amazon a few years ago
Jeans: Stitch Fix


Morning walk with the dog
Uggs
Leggings: Lularoe


Running errands day time look:

Lipstick: Mac creme puff
Scarf: S&D
Necklace: S&D Genevieve Tassel
Shirt: TJ Maxx find


Another daytime mommy running errands look!

Sweatshirt: Pink VS
Bra: Pink VS (no underwire and it lifts= the best!)
Pants: Lululemon
Nikes


Mommy's day out sans kids!

Necklace: The Sutton mixed metal S&D
Vest: Target
Shirt: TJ Maxx


Top: Target
Necklace: Quill from S&D
Bracelet: Vista wrap S&D
Shoes: Target
Pants: Stitchfix



Sweatshirt dress: Fabletics
Necklace: Rose gold wishing necklace (Breast cancer awareness)


Top: Express
Bra: Pink VS
Necklace: The Brio S&D
Bag: Covet Sunday bag
Skirt: Old navy


I am making strides people! I need the weather to drop a bit more so I can bust into my Fall/Winter clothes more, because today it was hot at the pumpkin patch!!

What looks are you loving lately?

I'm patiently awaiting my Stella & Dot holiday samples.  The Harper necklace has me SO excited!
I'm thinking of doing a video to share my pieces.


Happy Friday dolls! Stay fashionable. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)