Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Inspiration

I think that inspiration comes from anywhere and everywhere.  I can literally feel myself sliding down a little slope and when that happens, I quickly look for what I need to be lifted up, or inspired. I can't say that just one person will do it for me, so I tend to have a big old toolbox that I pull from.

Workout Inspiration-  Lindsay 

Home/Cleaning Inspiration: How Jen Does it

Belief/Faith: Terri Savelle Foy

Momma pick me up: Amanda Muse

Beauty Tips: Glamor by Elizabeth



Those are the ones that come to the top of my head.  Sometimes I inspire myself.  I also turn to...

...outdoors. Walking in the fresh air really lifts my spirits.

...taking a social media break.

...getting lost in a good book

...my husband. He works so hard I can't sit on my ass and do nothing while he works so much!

...my kids. I want to be the best mommy for them!

...a good movie.

...sitting alone, quietly, thinking.

...watching the Cooking channel.

I don't know if I'll ever be bored again.  There is always so much that I want to do and so little time!

What inspires you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)