Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2016

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Friday I met up with my friend Alison and her kids at a pumpkin farm.  It was super warm and the kids had so much fun running around, riding a train, jumping on a giant air pillow and eating donuts & ice cream.




They also pretended to milk a cow.


Bradley loved the giant tractor. It was hard to peel him off of it.


This was the most successful shot of all four kids.  So silly!

I was nervous Bradley would try to stand up and jump off the train, but they did so well! He was ready to get right off as it stopped though, so I had to run to grab him.


Kiddos napped well after that play date and then we snuggled since I started to feel a little yucky.  I realized we never just lay around together; we are always on the go or I'm busy doing something while they watch their show.  I need to "pause" and spend more snuggles like this, not only when I'm unwell.


Saturday we headed out to Target for a few items and stopped up to see Daddy at his sale.  I got my Stella & Dot holiday samples and busted these pretty celestial gold hoops right out!


I then attempted to film my samples, but I didn't really feel well. I hit up urgent care afterwards and I'm feeling much better after some antibiotics.


Totally failed at taking any photos Sunday on hubby's birthday. I really was super busy cleaning, cooking and getting things in order for our little "party" for him.  I hope he loved it!

Monday (today) I am blogging so late since I met up with my bestie Ann.  It hit me hard today that we've been friends for 17 years---like whaaaaaaa?!  We met as Secondary Education English majors and we've been friends ever since.  We used to meet up Columbus day when we both taught.  Well, the last time we met up (just the two of us) was 2011 and since then we've made several sore attempts bringing our kids and it's always been a bit of a hassle.   I shared a few of my finds on instagram (styled_by_jenn) and my FB page Styled By Jenn if you'd like to see photos/videos.

I had so much fun and felt so much better after some girl time and kid free shopping.


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)