Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2016

Fashion Friday #ootd



Happy Friday!! I hope this blog finds you in good spirits and with a happy heart.  I'm getting ready to sneak out for a little; I have an acupuncture appointment and I'm hoping to get in a quick solo BJs shopping trip. I am so pumped that I've blogged every day in October so far---14 days in a row!

Fridays are my favorite because we talk fashion!!

I have to start with this beautiful little girl; we need to work on posing (aka standing still!) but she is starting to love dressing up in different clothes.  She was so excited over her new black boots.  I couldn't help but smile at how cute she is in plaid!

Top: Target
Leggings: Children's Place
Boots: Famous Footwear


I need to wear my pink plaid the same day she wears her plaid!

Top: Target
Earrings: Celestial Hoops S&D
Necklace: On the Mark S&D


I also got the new fur scarf---omg it's so cozy!!



The holiday line swept me off my feet.  The "gala" collection are what dreams are made of!


But Thursday I opted for a casual look.

Top: VS Pink
Leggings: Lululemon
Shoes: Nikes



I still have to wear earrings; for some reason it makes me feel put together!!
Earrings: Small silver hammered wired hoops S&D


What are you wearing lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)