Image Map

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Transformation Tuesday

I really didn't know what to share for this one, but this old gem came up on my timehop yesterday.  7 years ago on 10/23 my boyfriend got down on one knee and asked me to spend forever with him.


What a flood of emotions as I think about all of our moments these past 7 years for being engaged/married.

We have two beautiful and healthy (okay, Brooke has a bug right now, but overall she's so healthy!)


I've really come into my own, finding a healthy balance of being a mommy, wife, and fulfilling my own personal needs.  I am so much healthier now than I was 7 years ago.  Emotionally, mentally, physically stronger too.  I think becoming a mother does that, but I know most of it is my own hard work ethic day in and day out.


I've learned that time does go by so fast and the snuggles and cuddles don't last forever.  Although they are still very much needed!  Long sleepless nights may be far and few between, but the love and bond created between mother and child is so strong.


Vacations and getaways look a little different from time to time.


Overalls and camo...getting ready for that country livin'!


I love that we can get all dressed up and have a fancy dinner and a night out on the town.  I also love that we can hitch up a small trailer and ride behind a tractor.



In seven years, as much that has changed, one thing remains true.  No matter where we are, or what we do, we have fun and love being together.  

4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)