Image Map

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Shout-outs!

Today is a special day for two special ladies in my life:
My grams turns 87 today!!
My niece and grams dancing!

And my step-mom Tricia also celebrates a birthday today!
 She's a very generous person and I'm very happy she {and her son Tyler} are apart of our lives.
She's done so much for my dad, grandma and all of us.  I hope she realizes how important she is to us.
:) 
It's awesome that she fits right into our family and my friends.
She's a blast!
 Love you Tricia!

It's a little bittersweet because my grandma is leaving NY tomorrow 
and flying to CA to stay out there to be closer with my aunt.  
I wish her a safe flight and a smooth transition.

I hope she continues to do as well there, as she was doing here.

I hope that they both have a wonderful day!

Love you Grams.
I will miss you.

8 comments:

  1. Awww happy birthday to your Gram and your stepmom! They both sound like fantastic women!!

    (and I love your holiday background! Adorable)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love your new Christmas design on the blog! And what a sweet post! Happy birthday for your Gram and your stepmom. Hope they have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 87!! that is so awesome. i hope her transition goes slowly too and she has a safe travels. happy birthday to both special ladies in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post!
    Happy Birthday to your Grandma and step Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet blog post!
    Would you be interested in guest blogging for me sometime between tomorrow and next Wednesday? Just let me know :) sunnidae.carver@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sweet Grandma and step-mom! I can't imagine how I would feel if my grandma left to go so far away!! She looks like such a sweet lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww! I love this!! Thank you Jenn for including me in this! I love you more then you will ever know! Also, thank you to all of your new blogging beauties that have wished Gramm & I a happy birthday!! Xoxoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)