Image Map

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pork Stuffing & Apple Pie Filling

No time to cook? 
Not sure what to make? 
I only WISH I had this recipe back when I was younger. It's tasty and ridiculously easy. 
I made it on Halloween so that I would be able to pass out candy & not worry about messing up dinner.
Thank you to my girlfriend Ann who told me about this recipe!

You need:
4-6 boneless pork chops
A box of stuffing (I used Pork)
1 can Apple Pie Filling (Of course real apples would be best, but to save time...)
9x13 pan

Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
Prepare the stuffing according to the box
Layer the apple pie filling, then the pork chops, then the stuffing on top.


Cover with tinfoil & bake 30 mins.
Remove foil & bake 10 more minutes.
Serve.

Don't tell me you don't have the time or skill to make food at home!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. This looks soooo yummy! I need to try this! Thanks for sharing! And I got your package today! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I love everything! You're so sweet! The zebra stipe is so cute, and you were right, I wouldn't have bought those for myself, so I am SO glad you did!

    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Each & every comment is so very much appreciated!! :)